Gran-Made Red Round Club
Complete Instructions & Help
50 Meter Long by 45 Meter Wide Footprint
Prims: 129 (not including extras)
These instructions are split into 4 sections:
• Rezzer Setup Instructions
• About the Extras Included
• Customizing your Club
• Helpful Tips & FAQ's
_____Rezzer Setup Instructions_________________
1. Set out the *Red Round Club Rezzer Box* object. (Stand far back.)
2. Touch (click on) the Rezzer Box and select "Build" button from Dialog Menu. The structure should rez itself.
3. Locate the Rezzer Box inside the building and select it in EDIT. Position and Rotate the Rezzer Box and the structure will follow. Continue until in desired place.
4. Touch Rezzer Box and select "Done" when finished and then delete/or take back the Rezzer Box. DON'T FORGET TO SELECT "DONE" FROM MENU!
If you have trouble select "Clean" from Menu to delete all pieces and start over.
NOTE: Be careful not to position the building off world or in a neighbor's parcel. This may cause pieces of the object to go into your Lost and Found Folder. Rather than retrieve them, I suggest starting over with a fresh Rezzer Box from the original Package.
_____About the Extras Included_________________
Included with this product are your Club Items and Extras. They are in the same box as this note.
Most of these items are No Copy.
Some of them are Boxed themselves and will be marked so. This means they come with their own instructions for setup.
Club Lights included may need to be Turned On once they are set out. Just Touch the Light and select "Turn ON/OFF" from Menu.
• The structure is Modifiable and Copyable once rezzed. You can change any textures or colors in EDIT. You may also remove or add prims as needed. Connect 2 or more together for a larger and unique design!
• Make this structure more your own and add artwork and logos, especially above the main entrance!
• A lot of the Club Lighting and the Dancefloor included can be changed to various colors by Owner Touch Menus!
_____Helpful Tips & FAQ's____________________
• To save prims you can delete the base objects or exterior lights. You will need to go into EDIT and select "Edit Linked Parts" for some.
• Most Lights included will need you to Touch them and select "Turn ON" from Dialog Menu before they will start moving.
• If something in this package stops working follow these steps:
-1. Check to be sure you have permission to run scripts on the land parcel and be sure the object is set to the right group if needed.
-2. Reset the Scripts as follows:
Open object in EDIT and click on TOOLS at very top of screen, then choose "Reset Scripts in Selection."