Gran-Made Blue Modern Club & Mall Set
Complete Instructions & Help
Footprint: 60 meters by 50 meters
Prims: 431 (not including extras)
NOTE: Doors and Elevator will not work until after you select "DONE" from Rezzer Box menu. Select "Position" button if objects do not line up automatically. (More info below.)
These instructions are split into 4 sections:
• Rezzer Setup Instructions
• About the Extras Included
• Customizing your Club
• Helpful Tips & FAQ's
_____Rezzer Setup Instructions_________________
1. Set out the *Gran-Made Blue Modern Club Rezzer Box* object.
2. Touch (click on) the Rezzer Box and select "Build" button from Dialog Menu. The structure should rez itself. (It can take several minutes in laggy conditions.)
3. Locate the Rezzer Box inside the center of building and select it in EDIT. Position and Rotate the Rezzer Box and the structure will follow. Touch rezzer box and select "Position" button if objects do not line up on their own. Continue until in desired place.
4. Touch Rezzer Box and select "Done" when finished and then delete/or take back the Rezzer Box. DON'T FORGET TO SELECT "DONE" FROM MENU! Doors and elevator will reset on their own at this time.
If you have trouble select "Clean" from Menu to delete all pieces and start over.
NOTE: Be careful not to position the building off world or in a neighbor's parcel. This may cause pieces of the object to go into your Lost and Found Folder. Rather than retrieve them, I suggest starting over with a fresh Rezzer Box from the original Package.
_____About the Extras Included_________________
Included with this product are your Club Items and Extras. They are in the same box as this note.
Some of them are Boxed themselves and will be marked so. They may come with their own instructions for setup.
The matching Mall Set items are all Copyable/No Transfer. Most other Extras are No Copy.
Club Lights included may need to be Turned On once they are set out. Just Touch the Light and select "Turn ON/OFF" from Menu.
• The Club and Mall Set structures are Modifiable and Copyable once rezzed. You can change any textures or colors in EDIT. You may also remove or add prims as needed.
• All Doors have Access Settings only the owner may change. You can open a door object and edit the notecard inside named "Configuration." All have Access List and/or Group Only settings and more. Default is to let anyone use doors.
NOTE: Only change Door settings while Door is in CLOSED position.
• Some items have Color Selection Menus by Touch.
_____Helpful Tips & FAQ's____________________
• Some Lights included will need you to Touch them and select "Turn ON" from Dialog Menu before they will start moving.
• BROKEN ELEVATOR
If your elevator car gets jammed or stops working: Delete the malfunctioning car. Touch and hold for 3 seconds the GO UP Elevator Button on the first floor. Select "Rez Car" from Dialog Menu. (You may need to rotate car in EDIT if your structure is setup diagonally.) If still does not work, check to be sure PHYSICS is Enabled in your sim.
If you have too much difficulty using the elevator in your sim, you can use the "Black Wall Teleporter Set" included in the original product box instead.
• If something in this package stops working follow these steps:
-1. Check to be sure you have permission to run scripts on the land parcel and be sure the object is set to the right group if needed.
-2. Reset the Scripts as follows:
Open object in EDIT and click on TOOLS at very top of screen, then choose "Reset Scripts in Selection."