Nations Mini-Flag Giver
Complete Instructions & Help
• General Use
• Setup Instructions
• List of Features
• Full List of Nations
• Helpful Tips & FAQ's
• Updates Changelog
_____ General Use ________________________
This object displays one or two countries' flags and gives hand-held mini flags when touched by anyone.
_____ Setup Instructions ___________________
1. Rez the object and move into desired position. Due to object style it will rez slightly above surface, so will need to be moved lower.
2. Touch and select your flag style from owner menu.
3. OPTIONAL. Turn floating text off or change colors by menu as well.
_____ List of Features _______
• Display one or two countries (full list below)
• Gives hand-held flags of nations shown to anyone that touches
• Select base object color from 9 choices by menu
• Optional floating text and floating text color
• Keeps tally of how many flags given away in owner menu
• Easy to use Owner Touch Menu
_____ Full List of Nations _____
_____ Helpful Tips & FAQ's ____________________
CAUTION: Linking or unlinking this object may cause flag select and color menu options to not work correctly. Be sure you have already made your flag and color selections before unlinking prims.
This set includes two versions: With and without shadow prim.
If the scripts are not working:
• Check to be sure you have permission to Run Scripts on the land parcel. Be sure the object is set to the right group if only Group is allowed to Run Scripts for your land.
• Reset the scripts from BUILD/TOOLS menu.
Mini-Flags given are Copy/Transfer*
Objects are Modifiable.
All Scripts included are NO MOD
With Shadow: 8 prims
Without Shadow: 7 prims
*NOTE: Hand-Held mini flags are modify/copy/transfer until they are rezzed in world. Then they will become No transfer. This is to protect the animation and script from being used in other creations without permission from the creators. There is no limit to how many mini-flags that can be given using this set, but they cannot be modified inworld and then given/re-sold as new creations.
/// CHANGELOG ///
OCTOBER 2014- Product Release